Re: [aleyos-online] Celebration

  • Afimayi Galarraga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Good morning to All,

      Though this is a santeria group, I'm sure there are
      many espiritistas and paleros on here as well, and
      therefore I want to extend my invitation to everyone,
      to join my Godchild and I, in the celebration of
      Sarabanda and 7-Rayos, Saturday, June 14th, 2008 in
      Orlando FL. We will be playing palo (cajon, malongo)
      for Sarabanda and would like anyone in the Orlando,
      Tampa and wherever else, to come. The party will take
      place in East Orlando. The address is 11048
      Wurdermanns Way, Orlando Florida, 32825. The party
      will commence at 6pm. If you have any questions,
      please feel free to email me. Hope to see you all.

      Best Regards,
      Afimaye Galarraga