Orisha supplies

  • nzingacapoeira
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Any practioners that may be in need of supplies please contact me. I
      Herbs, Incense, ritual implements, ellekes, books etc for Ifa,
      Candomble or Vodoun.
      Awo Baba Ogunji
    • High Priestess
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2007
        Blessings to everyone on this site.
        I am responding to supplies needed
        I am curious to know what books you might have on ifa. If you can
        please contact me through my private email
        laxlee1@...
        blessings

        --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "nzingacapoeira"