Mother Earth needs us...HELP HER!!!!

  • Hector Arroyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      All shamans and adepts who travel between worlds are
      being summoned to gather July 7, 2007 (energetically,
      not physically -- that will come later) in order to
      heal and send into the light all the souls who have
      died in civilization' s war against planet and people.

      Women, children and men ... whales and dolphins ...
      animals, species, trees, forests, mountains, valleys
      and rivers. Gather to cleanse and heal the patterns of
      violence, suffering and consumerism.

      This must be done in this season to eliminate the
      energetic base of past patterning that supported the
      mindlessness, disrespect, violence against women,
      culture, planet and life.

      Those on Earth who know how to work across the
      dimensions are being asked to ground the energy into
      the planet of this great undertaking. Your work will
      be supported by all those concerned throughout the
      universes.

      You are at the cusp of the great shift that will take
      this world into an unprecedented time of peace and
      prosperity.. . OR its destruction if the present
      course is not now, on 07-07-07, turned around 180
      degrees.

      At this time our world will turn to the path of
      planting and nurturing and stewarding, or die with the
      Earth from our sick disharmony. Violence against our
      family and mother is no longer an option. Evil is a
      luxury that humanity can no longer pretend to ignore,
      or survive.

      Each and every person on the planet ~now~ has to take
      responsibility for the culture we are creating, either
      actively or passively. This is a simple matter of
      survival, not of the fittest alone, but of the entire
      human family and all life on Earth. Now that Earth
      is dying, all are perishing.

      Do not hesitate as our hour has arrived. Much is
      at stake for not only is it true that as above, so
      below, but also as below, so above. You and Earth are
      great jewels of the cosmos. Will you know this and
      honor her so before it is too late?

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/