Reminder - Dia de Obba

  • aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002

      Dia de Obba

      Date: Monday, February 4, 2002
      Time: All Day

      Today is the feast day of the orisha Obba.

      Hoy es el dia que se celebra Obba.
    • Yemoja Nina
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2002
        How does one acknowledge Obba, what does she do?

        --- aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > Dia de Obba
        >
        > Date: Monday, February 4, 2002
        > Time: All Day
        >
        > Today is the feast day of the orisha Obba.
        >
        > Hoy es el dia que se celebra Obba.

        =====
        "What we do in this life echoes throughout eternity." General Maximus Decimus Meridas

        For very special psychic readings, please visit me at my website:
        http://members.tripod.com/~Yemoja/index-2.html

        http://auctions.yahoo.com
      • aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003