RE: [aleyos-online] good samaritan

  • john crandall
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
      Blessings to you. Remember that the spirits and God work in mysterious ways.
      Hold on to your strength and your faith and do your best. You will see it
      through. May the gods smile at you for asking for help when you felt it was
      necesarry. Do not fear the dark..sometimes it transforms us.

      May Eleggua open the doors that you need open. May Oya remove what is no
      longer beneficial to you and may the gods light your way. Bless you...

      ~John

      >From: "omi_olofi" <omi_olofi@...>
      >To: aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [aleyos-online] good samaritan
      >Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:18:59 -0000
      >
      >bendiciones majores y abures ,
      > i really dont usually ask for help but i need anyone willing to do
      >a small favor as charity to a person in need . all i need is for some
      >one to pray for me soo many things going wrong i feel like im not only
      >loosing everything but also loosing hope, i do have faith . i have had
      >soo much happed to me in a short time , im overwhelmed . all i ask is
      >for a prayer , i need help bad dont want to get into details i mean its
      >all so personal but i really do need the prayer im in an abyss and seem
      >to be going further and further into darkness . if you want to or would
      >like to help e mail me directly and i will give you more details you
      >need i really feel lost and alone , i would appreciate anything you can
      >do.yes i have been read but i need prayers from anyone that is willing
      >to be a good samaritan,and help a fellow human being in need.
      >
      >may olodumare,olorun y olofi enlighten all of us.
      >may all orisha look upon us favorably.
      >and may our spirits protect and guide us always.

      Intro*Terms
    • a l
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
        bendiciones,
                        John 1st id like to thank you for taking the time to respond to my request . thank you soo much sincerly . i do feel better now i can see exactly what you mean when i felt most weak and uneasy suddely i felt a sence of calm and strenth that is building up in me from no whereb . i have planty of faith its just that i felt kind of like i guess you can say sorry for myself and lost lots of self esteem but thank the gods angels  the spirits and all the kind people that have taken a moment to prey for me or give me some support i feel lots better im on a road to a new place where i havent been . its scary to seem to loose all but your faith . if anyone seems to be discouraged and feels like its the end remember there is no rain that doesnt stop . also if you are comfortable then you wont seek change to better yourself . thank you all !

        may olodumare,olorun and olofi enlighten all of us .
        may the orishas look upon us favorably
        and may our spirits always protect us

        "We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with others; and along those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects."

        john crandall <coldnorthernelf@...> wrote:
        Blessings to you. Remember that the spirits and God work in mysterious ways.
        Hold on to your strength and your faith and do your best. You will see it
        through. May the gods smile at you for asking for help when you felt it was
        necesarry. Do not fear the dark..sometimes it transforms us.

        May Eleggua open the doors that you need open. May Oya remove what is no
        longer beneficial to you and may the gods light your way. Bless you...

        ~John

        >From: "omi_olofi" <omi_olofi@yahoo. com>
        >To: aleyos-online@ yahoogroups. com
        >Subject: [aleyos-online] good samaritan
        >Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:18:59 -0000
        >
        >bendiciones majores y abures ,
        > i really dont usually ask for help but i need anyone willing to do
        >a small favor as charity to a person in need . all i need is for some
        >one to pray for me soo many things going wrong i feel like im not only
        >loosing everything but also loosing hope, i do have faith . i have had
        >soo much happed to me in a short time , im overwhelmed . all i ask is
        >for a prayer , i need help bad dont want to get into details i mean its
        >all so personal but i really do need the prayer im in an abyss and seem
        >to be going further and further into darkness . if you want to or would
        >like to help e mail me directly and i will give you more details you
        >need i really feel lost and alone , i would appreciate anything you can
        >do.yes i have been read but i need prayers from anyone that is willing
        >to be a good samaritan,and help a fellow human being in need.
        >
        >may olodumare,olorun y olofi enlighten all of us.
        >may all orisha look upon us favorably.
        >and may our spirits protect and guide us always.

        Intro*Terms
        https://www2. nextag.com/ goto.jsp? product=10000003 5&url=%2fst. jsp&tm=y& search=mortgage_ text_links_ 88_h27f6& disc=y&vers= 743&s=4056& p=5117

      • john crandall
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
          Hey Al,

          Please keep in touch. Bendiciones! IF you ever need any to talk to you can
          message me. I'll be sure to chat. May you be blessed, as always.

          ~John

> [...]
          > >to be going further and further into darkness . if you want to or would
          > >like to help e mail me directly and i will give you more details you
          > >need i really feel lost and alone , i would appreciate anything you can
          > >do.yes i have been read but i need prayers from anyone that is willing
          > >to be a good samaritan,and help a fellow human being in need.
          > >
          > >may olodumare,olorun y olofi enlighten all of us.
          > >may all orisha look upon us favorably.
          > >and may our spirits protect and guide us always.

          >Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a month.
          >Intro*Terms
          >https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h27f6&disc=y&vers=743&s=4056&p=5117
          >

          >---------------------------------
          >No need to miss a message. Get email on-the-go
          >with Yahoo! Mail for Mobile. Get started.

          Win a Zune��make MSN� your homepage for your chance to win!
          http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline
        • a l
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 4, 2007
            hi john ,
                    thank you again your words reassured me and made me feel better . i will keep in touch .

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/G3dslB/TM

            <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to: