ethnomusicology program

  • Pelo Salvadore
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hello,
      Please e-mail me and I can send your recordings of
      Orisha programs that I produced and voiced for public
      radio.
      Pelo
      --- omi_olofi <omi_olofi@...> wrote:

      > try now looking up lukumi , afro cuban etc...

      Need Mail bonding?
    • a l
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        yes send it asap im ready , i always loved orisha music even before i was initiated to the religion . anything you can share would be apprciated .

                      thanks in advance , bendicion from your abure