Re: I ask the community......

  • davidsoul720
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2006
      NO problem. And thank you, Im glad to be on board!
      --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, a l <omi_olofi@...> wrote:

      > sorry david i meant to direct those questions to highpriestess my
      mistake . but it is nice to know we have a espiritista on board
      > bendiciones
      >
      > david sosa <davidsoul720@...> wrote:
      > No Im not a bablow. But I am a practicing espiritista.
      > Yo Highpriestess, sometimes I get a lil water bottle and I drink
      it untila quarter or a lil mor than that full. I add some agua
      florida,a lil cascarillas, and any protective herbs you want. YOu
      clean yourself right b4 you get back into your car and go home. YOu
      ask for your protections, your guardians and spiritual guides to
      clean you off and help keep any negativity or leech like spirits
      away. Other than that have a good time.

      > a l <omi_olofi@...> wrote:
      > david are you a babalawo? orisha priest ? initiated ? voodoo
      has is simularities as far as dieties , remember all paths lead to
      same place . when you go wear white cover your head in white tie a
      red ribbon around your waist pat homage to youre boveda telll them
      what you are doing , clean yourself before you go and after the
      ritual, wish i could go sounds like fun

      > wrote: If you go make sure you clean yourself off before and
      after you leave!

      > High Priestess <high5priestess@...> wrote: I wanted to ask
      the community......
      > I was just asked to attend a ceremony, I don't know exactly of what
      > because the young gentleman did not go into details, but it is a
      voodoo
      > ceremony. I'm going to be honest, I've never attended or am I
      > knowledged of the religion so I do have some concerns of
      curiousity. I
      > don't have many people I can talk about this to so I poise the
      question
      > to you guys to give me a honest opinion of YOUR thoughts regardless
      if
      > it's negative or positive all feedback is good.
      > Blessings to each and everyone of you
      > Hp
      >

      > Check me out!
      > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
      email and get things done faster.