Hi new member

  • Oliver seymour
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Alafia

      I'm interested in santeria, but have no way to find god parents, and
      I live in the uk, I would like to know if aleyos can use the biague
      to determine if an offering to an orisha is accepted, I want to know
      also if giving offering to an orisha and asking for its help, would
      it help, or do you need to receive it before it will help you.

      Modupue

      Oliver