Re: While sitting at my boveda I was presented with....

  • davidsoul720
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 1, 2006
      [IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/davsos/obatala2.jpg%5b/IMG]
      http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/davsos/obatala2.jpg
      I finally found the pics of what I saw at the boveda. Four of these
      guys wearing flat hats instead of crowns, and they had black horses
      instead of white. But the clothes and swrord were identical!

      --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "davidsoul720"
      <davidsoul720@...> wrote:

      > Beautiful yet strange pictures. I was staring into the Fuente (my
      big
      > ol glass o' Water) while I lit the candle! I was looking and
      > meditatiing (nodding) but waking myself up. I was so relaxed, well
      > thats when it happened. I saw an image of Four Very African Blue
      Black
      > Men. ALl dressed in white with machee like swords. They had these
      odd
      > circulir but flat hats and they were seated on Black Horses. IN the
      > middle was the fourth one but he had such a radiance around him I
      > couldnt get much mor of his features. His light was so bright. Then
      > saw an Old man with a lobg beard down to his chest, dressed in
      dingy
      > almost gray clothes. His right arm around this huge clay/ceramic
      like
      > Jar and he rested it on his Rt hip. HIs left hand was in the
      opening
      > as if he was gonna grab something out of it! ANd then I lost my
      focus
      > and came too, NO more visions.
      > I wonder why was I shown these images? Who are they? Are they from
      my
      > spiritual frame, or just spirits in general?
      > If anyone has suggestions let me know.

    • OniChango
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 1, 2006
        I know I cant see it either.  LOL.

        OniChango

        david sosa <davidsoul720@...> wrote:
        Your search - http://www.holidayi nisrael.com/ UserFiles/ Jerusalem, %20Ethiopian% 20priest(12) .gifB.gif - did not match any documents.
        Sorry Oni Chango this is all Im getting when I try! I give up! But thank you anyway!

        Solo Yo <ashecara@yahoo. com> wrote:
        I had no problem seeing it.  u have to type up the whole link including the stuff right after that is not underlined but it ends with a parenthesis.  include that and should be able to open it.

        OniChango <michaelito72@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        The page was not found.  Is it still an active link?

        Will <diviner@consultant. com> wrote:
        Alafia!

        Take a look at this photo it is a coptic priest of ethiopia during his
        visit to Israel.

        (http://www.holidayi nisrael.com/ UserFiles/ Jerusalem, %20Ethiopian% 20priest(12).gifB.gif)

        minus the ( at the begining and the ) at the end of course
        and this:

        (http://www.holidayi nisrael.com/ UserFiles/ Jerusalem, %20Ethiopian% 20priest(13).gifB.gif)

        I am trying to find you some pics of traditional warrior and royal
        clothing as well.

        Will

        Check me out!

        Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.

      • davidsoul720
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 1, 2006
          Thank God Oni Chnago I thought I was the only one!
          --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, OniChango <michaelito72@...>

          wrote:
          > Your search - http://www.holidayi nisrael.com/ UserFiles/
          Jerusalem, %20Ethiopian% 20priest(12).gifB.gif - did not match any
          documents.
          > Sorry Oni Chango this is all Im getting when I try! I give up!
          But thank you anyway!

          > Solo Yo <ashecara@...> wrote:
          > I had no problem seeing it. u have to type up the whole link
          including the stuff right after that is not underlined but it ends
          with a parenthesis. include that and should be able to open it.

          > OniChango <michaelito72@...> wrote: The page was not found.
          Is it still an active link?

          > Will <diviner@...> wrote: Alafia!
          >
          > Take a look at this photo it is a coptic priest of ethiopia during
          his
          > visit to Israel.
          >
          > (http://www.holidayinisrael.com/UserFiles/Jerusalem,%20Ethiopian%
          20priest(12).gifB.gif)

          > minus the ( at the begining and the ) at the end of course
          > and this:
          >
          > (http://www.holidayinisrael.com/UserFiles/Jerusalem,%20Ethiopian%
          20priest(13).gifB.gif)

          > I am trying to find you some pics of traditional warrior and royal
          > clothing as well.
          >
          > Will

          > Check me out!

          30+ countries) for 2�/min or less.