Reminder - El Dia de Yemaya

  • aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2001

      El Dia de Yemaya

      Date: Friday, September 7, 2001
      Time: All Day

      Hoy es el dia de Yemaya.

      Today we celebrate the feast day of the orisha Yemaya.
    • aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2002

        El Dia de Yemaya

        Date: Saturday, September 7, 2002
        Time: All Day

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003

          El Dia de Yemaya

          Date: Sunday, September 7, 2003
          Time: All Day

          Hoy es el dia de Yemaya.

          Today we celebrate the feast day of the orisha Yemaya.
        • Awobare Ogunlano
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 7, 2003
            Alaafia

            Is there someone that speaks spanish that would like
            to help translate odu ifa from spanish to english.
            Feel free to start with your odu if you like or any
            that you have questions about. I have a complete set
            no odu is less than 5 pages.

            You may contact me directly due to the sensitivity of
            this great body of work. I'm not interested in posting.

            Come with the odus that you havent been able to get answers to.

            aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            Do you Yahoo!?
          • aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2004