Re: Green

  • Mr. M.W.
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      It is not spiritual, it is your bodies aciddity that fluctuates every
      now and then in your blood and causes the changes and yes it can
      affect your eye color, most people have more then one color in their
      eyes,most times one is more dominant then the other areas,but under
      the right chemical changes in the body,it can allow the other color
      through. It may be possibly attributed to some particular food or
      outside influence that causes your effect,or could be also from body
      changes. It is not though from spiritual intervention, unless you are
      taking baths with very dark green leaves or lotions, which is still a
      chemical effect.
      Pappa_Palo

      --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "sapphic_isis"