hola!

  • Christopher Fowlkes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      I am new and I thought I would say hello to everyone. This looks to
      be quite an informative site, and I am sure I will enjoy being a
      member. My name is Chris, and I live in SW Virginia. I am a student
      at a local Comm. College, aspiring to be some form of writer/teacher.
      I have not been initiated in the the mysteries yet, but that is
      largely due to the lack of a community/Ile-Orisha in my town-or any
      town nearby, it seems. If anyone here could assist me in my search
      for a santero that I could speak to in person it would be greatly
      appreciated. Thank you all and I hope to speak with some of you soon.

      Alafia!
      Chris
    • Fabian Lopez
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
        Hey chris my name is fabian and i have a great person to speak to his name
        is paul he has a web site at yahoo here is his email
        paul_omo_obatala@... check him out in yahoo go to clubs and put in
        santeria lukimi he is a very sweet guy and very helpfull his is a
        very sweet man and will answer all Q&A's you got as much as he can
        well if you need to talk email me at eshu333@... bye.
        alafia,and blessings to you always!!