New Web Site About honor your ancestors

  • kingshytestarter
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
      Just wanted to pass a long this Very Nice Web Site i was told about,
      you guys come see this! it's very impressive
      http://www.honor-ur-ancestors.com/
    • goldenfireempress1
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2005
        This is an interesting website. It does make sense. I was wondering
        about the aspect of attracting negative spirits that was mentioned?
        How much of a possibility is that?

        --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "kingshytestarter"

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 4, 2005
          My Humble advice is too sprinkle around your boveda with Holy water
          and burn some white sage brush once in a while. I also like to bowl
          some water and drop in some rose peddels with some Korona 1800, let
          it sit for about an hour and then sprinkle around my home. :)

          --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "goldenfireempress1"

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 5, 2005
            Thank you. I can obtain sage, but I am not familiar with Holy Water
            or Korona 1800. Would I have to go to a church and get the Holy
            water? I can't seem to find that on the web.

            Thanks

            <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:

            > My Humble advice is too sprinkle around your boveda with Holy water
            > and burn some white sage brush once in a while. I also like to bowl
            > some water and drop in some rose peddels with some Korona 1800, let
            > it sit for about an hour and then sprinkle around my home. :)
            >

            > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "goldenfireempress1"
            > <goldenfireempress1@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > This is an interesting website. It does make sense. I was
            > wondering
            > > about the aspect of attracting negative spirits that was
            > mentioned?
            > > How much of a possibility is that?
            > >

            > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "kingshytestarter"
            > > <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Just wanted to pass a long this Very Nice Web Site i was told
            > > about,
            > > > you guys come see this! it's very impressive
            > > > http://www.honor-ur-ancestors.com/
          • Keith Martini
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 5, 2005
              I have always gotten my holy water from a local catholic church. I was taught to use white flowers, water, florida water, a bit of fresh mint with a bit of blueing. This I use to sprinkle round the house and many times I used the scented water as a cleanser for my self just before I talk to my boveda.

              <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:

              > My Humble advice is too sprinkle around your boveda with Holy water
              > and burn some white sage brush once in a while. I also like to bowl
              > some water and drop in some rose peddels with some Korona 1800, let
              > it sit for about an hour and then sprinkle around my home. :)
              >

              > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "goldenfireempress1"
              > <goldenfireempress1@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > This is an interesting website.  It does make sense.  I was
              > wondering
              > > about the aspect of attracting negative spirits that was
              > mentioned?
              > > How much of a possibility is that?
              > >

              > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "kingshytestarter"
              > > <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Just wanted to pass a long this Very Nice Web Site i was told
              > > about,
              > > > you guys come see this! it's very impressive
              > > > http://www.honor-ur-ancestors.com/

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • kingshytestarter
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 5, 2005
                You can get the sage brush at www.moonsilvered.com as for the holy
                water and the 1800 or most anything that has to do with santeria you
                can find it at www.lukumi.com or www.folkcuba.com the first store my
                Teachers from many years ago own it. they have a nice store and very
                good with answering anything you have ? about. the next store lukumi
                is were i love to shop, they are very good with shipping your stuff
                fast. and the last store folkcuba is very nice as well the owner
                David knows my God Father so i like to shop there as well. I must
                admit folkcuba has the better price most of the time on santeria
                things as well as palo. Hope This Helps you.

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 5, 2005
                  Thank you for your response. I didn't want to just walk into a
                  cathedral with an overcoat on and a jar under my arm before they had
                  some kind of service! I was worried that people may look at me
                  strange standing there draining a vat or something. LOL Or could I
                  do that? ;)

                  At any rate...thanks

                  --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, Keith Martini
                  <eccster2000@y...> wrote:
                  > I have always gotten my holy water from a local catholic church. I
                  was taught to use white flowers, water, florida water, a bit of fresh
                  mint with a bit of blueing. This I use to sprinkle round the house
                  and many times I used the scented water as a cleanser for my self
                  just before I talk to my boveda.

                  > goldenfireempress1 <goldenfireempress1@y...> wrote:
                  > Thank you. I can obtain sage, but I am not familiar with Holy
                  Water
                  > or Korona 1800. Would I have to go to a church and get the Holy
                  > water? I can't seem to find that on the web.
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  >

                  > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "kingshytestarter"
                  > <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > My Humble advice is too sprinkle around your boveda with Holy
                  water
                  > > and burn some white sage brush once in a while. I also like to
                  bowl
                  > > some water and drop in some rose peddels with some Korona 1800,
                  let
                  > > it sit for about an hour and then sprinkle around my home. :)
                  > >

                  > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "goldenfireempress1"
                  > > <goldenfireempress1@y...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > This is an interesting website. It does make sense. I was
                  > > wondering
                  > > > about the aspect of attracting negative spirits that was
                  > > mentioned?
                  > > > How much of a possibility is that?
                  > > >

                  > > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "kingshytestarter"

                  > > > about,

                  Service.

                  > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
                  more.
                • goldenfireempress1
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 5, 2005
                    Thank you for the website referrals. I will look into those ...

                    <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:

                    > You can get the sage brush at www.moonsilvered.com as for the holy
                    > water and the 1800 or most anything that has to do with santeria
                    you
                    > can find it at www.lukumi.com or www.folkcuba.com the first store
                    my
                    > Teachers from many years ago own it. they have a nice store and
                    very
                    > good with answering anything you have ? about. the next store
                    lukumi
                    > is were i love to shop, they are very good with shipping your stuff
                    > fast. and the last store folkcuba is very nice as well the owner
                    > David knows my God Father so i like to shop there as well. I must
                    > admit folkcuba has the better price most of the time on santeria
                    > things as well as palo. Hope This Helps you.
                    >

                    > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "goldenfireempress1"
                    > <goldenfireempress1@y...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Thank you. I can obtain sage, but I am not familiar with Holy
                    > Water
                    > > or Korona 1800. Would I have to go to a church and get the Holy
                    > > water? I can't seem to find that on the web.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks
                    > >

                    > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "kingshytestarter"
                    > > <kingshytestarter@y...> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > My Humble advice is too sprinkle around your boveda with Holy
                    > water
                    > > > and burn some white sage brush once in a while. I also like to
                    > bowl
                    > > > some water and drop in some rose peddels with some Korona 1800,
                    > let
                    > > > it sit for about an hour and then sprinkle around my home. :)
                    > > >

                    > > > --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "goldenfireempress1"

                    > > > wondering
                    > > > mentioned?

                    > told
                  • cric_crac212
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 6, 2005
                      Indeed.

                      Holy Water is a good idea, and so obtainable. I don't like to buy
                      those itty bitty bottles in Botanicas, though. I like to go to the
                      church. Fresh and straight from the source.

                      Another thing I like to do from time to time is to cut roses really
                      short and place them in each of the glasses. Looks so beautiful...

                      -Iyawo Oya

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 7, 2005
                        Ok. Cool. I'll just go into a church then... But thanks to everyone
                        for all the information.

                        --- In aleyos-online@yahoogroups.com, "cric_crac212"