  • elksnisandrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Natures aim goes beyond what we can even imagine by seeking the recovery
      of the lost divine essence life sparks from the previous worlds prior
      to our own. These were highly experimental and either to subtle or too
      gross and ended by inability to maintain balance and self destructed. We
      have evidence of huge dinosaurs but in the more ancient Cthhulu
      mythology there are even worse vampirism life forms.

      The lord of abominations is Humwawa the dark angel of all that is
      excreted, of all that sours, as all things come to the time when they
      will decay, he is the future of all those who go upon the earth, he
      whose face is a mass of guts and entrails of animals and men. His
      breath is a stench of dung and death. He and his brother pazuzu is the
      lord of fevers and plagues and is carried to the cities upon the silent
      swirling whispering winds. Necronomicon p. 161 & 187-188.

      If we all really saw the true threat our real adversary we would help
      each other. Whats eating you?is what you are eating. The instigating
      compassion of many of the old alchemists was a response to witnessing
      the horror plagues that swept through Europe. They looked deep into the
      death and devastation it caused and found answers. How we look into
      nature is how we will perceive its answers. To look voluntarily into
      the horror , the gaping abyss of the worlds collective unconscious is
      beyond the capacity of most mortals and many who accidentally do are
      overwhelmed by something they do not understand and consequently call it
      the emptiness of the void. It is that deep burden which we all share but
      do not see and connot put word to describe. The ancients were forced by
      circumstance and necessity to look at the real enemy and where it came
      from. Atypical picture of a philospher is a bearded old man reading a
      book which is leaning on deaths skull.

      I read such quotes as above, ten years ago in Gnostic texts ,
      Rabelais, Necronomicon, Swedenborg. I did not believe a single word of
      it back then it seemed so remote, because i didn't have the means of
      vitality to confront the horror of truth. Then suddenly I was brought up
      to the chasm edge when I was diagnosed of a terminal illness and out
      of desperation and fear seriously studied alchemy for a cure, and this
      threatening this ridiculous Gnostic world view suddenly made real
      sense. THE ANSWER IS IN THE FILTH AND HORROR, THE MUD AND BLOOD. The
      eagle rises from the scorpion. The dragon holds the jewel. The jewel is
      embarking upon right action after comprehension of your potential
      horrible fate should you transgress natures law.

      In the infancy of the lower octave immature souls scamper desperately in
      the world of shadows and the natural state of life force depletion
      requires the encouragement of hope for persisting against the all the
      odds so a very hopeful world view and cosmic happy camper is promoted.
      The ideal world view is presented an taken for granted as if it already
      existed and its miss apprehension is the fault of a lack of faith of
      the perceiver.

      The real truth of the state of reality to the immature is a burden of
      terror and beyond their capacity to cope, so it is hidden away from them
      in the Mysteries and the symbolism of the abstract green language.

      When one has matured and graduated into the upper octave or forced by
      the necessity of death, the scales fall off your eyes and also the
      training wheels come off, the illusion of the happy camper which was so
      essential for survival in the lower if continued as a guide and life
      model and a template of reality becomes the basis for a fall back into
      the lower realms of depletion..

      The magnum opus the great work of healing yourself and building your
      immortal soul body is directly linked and shares its fate with the
      real state of things, the way they are. This model is a mirror reverse
      of the lower octave. Its basis is evolution of the consciousness is all
      there is.

      Instead of the happy camper version where everything is ordained and
      ordered chaos rules. Instead of an all knowing personal divine god,
      everything which was an individual differentiated being experienced the
      great fall and became the original first beings the Old Ones or
      Ancients were great and powerful, but practiced vampirism and evil , no
      duality of good and evil existed because everything was fallen evil into
      the land of shadow which is the severe depletion of life force.
      Eventually due to evolution alone among them a few evolved out of the
      primal fall of evil and discovered immortality and became the original
      immortals and Elder gods. From here on good and evil battled each other
      till the wisdom of the elder gods had evolved far enough and enabled a
      victory not through battle but through a separation of worlds and
      dimensions which good and evil occupied thereby limiting there evil
      bringing stability and less conflict and giving evolution a better
      chance. From the beginning everything was intimately connected and still
      is a single whole. The evolving individual cannot raise oneself up
      without raising part of the whole as well the great work cannot advance
      without assisting the evolution of the whole. Now comes the rub. How did
      the elder gods defeat the vampirism of evil ones? Where did they put
      them if everything is still intimately connected as a single whole? How
      did they defeat the destructive impuse of the Ancient Vampire Cthhulu?
      I read this ten years ago in Gnostic texts , Rabelais, Necronomicon,
      Swedenborg. I did not believe a single word, so it is a big hurdle to
      jump, but essential for the great work. The first fruits of evolution
      the immortals the Elder Gods used the quality which evil cannot
      comprehend (the emptiness of the void) as a separating barrier which
      allowed diversity to prosper by establishing equilibrium and balance.
      Because evil compromises its own capacity to grow and evolve it had the
      effect of becoming miniaturized in relation to everything else, from
      the most evil in proportion to their evil. Transmigration of souls is
      the application of this law which the Buddhist wheel of life teaches as
      natures process of evolving and devolving and Rabelais quotes.

      Your souls would most certainly enter into the womb of mother mite or
      weevil, for in your present state of life, you are good for nothing good
      in this world the works of Francis Rebelaise p. 328

      The elder gods through this law shared out the burden of evil amongst
      all the more evolved life forms according to their capacity to process
      the life force. Within every bodies body is a graded hierarchy of
      miniaturized life of your entire evolutionary history and its share of
      the destructive impulse of the ancient ones is put to positive use into
      the operation of your metabolism and digestive mechanism for the
      function of a healthy gut.

      Our Bodies are Crawling with Microbes.

      National Geographic Novemeber 2005 Micro Biology The Science of Things
      Quote;

      Stanford University microbiologist David Relman says the internal
      multitude of microbes varies as a finger print from person to person. We
      are really a composite of species of microscopic organisms. Most genetic
      information carried around in our bodies is not human. These microscopic
      creatures when magnified look like horror movie monsters. If you count
      all the cells in your body, the vast majority by a factor of ten would
      be microbes which aren't even human, we have human cells but
      outnumbered by at least ten to one. Scientists grow snippets of DNA with
      each one having 500 to 1000 species of microbes representing 8000 sub
      species. The vast majority of them up to a hundred trillion are in the
      gut of the human intestine digesting what we feed them. What if we
      discovered our entire evolution is a side effect of the requirements of
      the microbes in our guts? Maybe those organisms need to modify their
      hosts to be more efficient in finding food for them?

      The real enemy is inside us all, we defeat it by feeding it higher
      potency life force. Addressing depletion with repletion, degeneration
      with regeneration. Gut instinct rules the business world, I hate your
      guts has a new insight. This explains the crux of the requirement of the
      mystics need to have victory over the lower desires of their own body
      and to turn it towards the advantage of soul evolution instead of the
      purposes of the ancient ones.

      We enter into a great mystery here, which anyone who has performed
      practical alchemy separating the subtle essence from the crude can
      appreciate that the whole of life's process is alchemy functioning
      in nature. Natures aim goes beyond what we can even imagine by seeking
      the recovery of the lost divine essence life sparks from the previous
      worlds prior to our own. These were highly experimental and either to
      subtle or too gross and ended by inability to maintain balance and self
      destructed. We have evidence of huge dinosaurs but in the more ancient
      Cthhulu mythology there are even worse vampirism life forms. We have an
      example of that self destructive pattern emerging in our present
      climate crisis with anti nature male biased materialistic culture ready
      for destruction. . The previous worlds resulted in gross evil which has
      been minimized by the fragmenting effect of the action of the voids
      alchemy. The god Set is the force in charge of limitation and
      fragmentation often misunderstood as evil itself but its focus is to
      minimize life force out of balance by destroying it by fragmentation.
      This function although focused on of the previous old worlds so that
      evil does not organize and unite to attack the present world, effects us
      all. Set in effect protects this present world from being over run by
      the previous uninvolved world of evil. For this reason that which is
      most whole in us the feminine, remains as the watcher oversoul or higher
      self. The fragmentation effect is necessary for natures equilibrium and
      means that unenvolved evil is reduced to the minimum threat level while
      still becoming integrated within the present world as miniature life
      forms, microorganisms. This very same function of fragmentation works
      against every presently living incarnate life form . Each individual is
      a minor universe existing within a major universe being composed of
      micro organisms which function as violently as they did in prior worlds
      but whose dominance has been removed by miniaturization.

      We each carry a shared burden of their gross evil within us, as we are
      literally composed of them within our physical bodies. Nature favors
      those competent enough to be able to manage to raise their own
      consciousness against the gravity of the physical burden. By
      increased repletion of life force then we also raise the former lost
      creation, effectively redeeming it from its death.

      If we feed our bodies low life force then the crude low mood of the
      microbes dominates our personal thoughts and manners. Each of us being a
      god of our own universe has responsibility to feed them the best
      alchemical vitality to raise the crude life of the microbes.

      Intuitions from the gut need to be questioned in relation to higher
      wisdoms from the higher awareness octave in the pineal gland.

      In the mystical science of proportions and correspondences macro and
      micro above and below are related in everything except evolution and
      size. The individual is effectively given the chance to be as god and
      made a GOD over HIS/HER own universe set up with the quantities and
      proportions to successfully evolve their entire world towards
      immortality.

      If we see that goldorme/ormus was traditionally the food of the
      immortal gods, it is no wonder that all opposition to higher forms of
      it such as the RedLion, originates in the questionable intuition of
      minds directed by their guts.

      The lord of abominations is Humwawa the dark angel of all that is
      excreted, of all that sours, as all things come to the time when they
      will decay, he is the future of all those who go upon the earth, he
      whose face is a mass of guts and entrails of animals and men. His
      breath is a stench of dung and death. He and his brother pazuzu is the
      lord of fevers and plagues and is carried to the cities upon the silent
      swirling whispering winds. Necronomicon p. 161 & 187-188.

      The purpose of alchemy is to feed the body as a garden expecting its to
      bare immortal fruit. From Buddhist and Rosicrucian sources the
      successful masters bodies remain preserved without decay as the body
      shell cocoon has released an immortal soul. Saints of many traditions
      who have achieved immortality leave behind a body shell which does not
      rot. Everybody no matter if they want to or not will go through the
      initiating evolutionary divine fire. Either by voluntary suffering and
      submission to a discipline which administers the fire in low doses
      gently over a longer period of time such as the Red Lion of alchemy. Or
      upon the death of the body while the soul is still close and
      experiencing sympathetic resonance it shares the death fire with the
      body. The quick cremation fire, or the slow purification digestion of
      the corpse in the grave either will purge the soul before its full
      release. The Tibetan book of the Dead in the Great Liberation suggests
      fifty days but agrees with the Zohar upon the sufferings of the
      unprepared impure soul through fire.

      After death the soul does tarry attached dependant to the body, and
      does not ascend to the sphere above because of its impurity. Thirty days
      and thirty nights the soul receives punishment from the body agonies
      in the grave before the putrefying gut bursts open to consume and digest
      the entirety. Receive back that which you put into me o soul.

      Zohar The Book of Splendor p.. 106-7 Gershom G. Scholem.

      All we have are the four Bodies of Sin

      (Physical, Vital, Astral and Mental) are controlled by the Ego.

      From a talk by DRH in
      1994(http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/NewHudson1.htm
      <http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/NewHudson1.htm> ), he ended
      his talk with this to say about the gold ormus...

      'We know anti oxidants assist health, but gold ormus is the ultimate
      anti oxidant...When nitrogen and oxygen combine they form a powerful
      oxidizing effect, nitric acid is one of the most potent oxidants for
      dissolving gold. The day you took your first breath of air one percent
      of the air in your body was nitrous oxide and so the rhodium and iridium
      in your body is literally going out. Every breath of air some of these
      atoms stop doing what they are supposed to be doing, you are dying. You
      went
      through your teen years, your early twenties and then it just kind of
      went down hill from there. Literally, the light of life is going out in
      our bodies. Part of life.

      You can eat vegetables and herbs and all and it make your light stronger
      and last longer, but you are talking about maybe one hundred or one
      hundred years at the most, but we are talking about is literally
      perfecting the body totally.

      And orme gold is no longer pinned with nitrous oxide.

      You can breathe the oxide and not die, so to speak.

      Gold is the special one.

      It is the one that doesn't react with these
      elements.'So it seems that gold is a 'fixer' in the sense that it could
      be the most important ormus element for longevity. DAVID HUDSON

      Rhodium and Iridium forms have to do with healing, gold is for eternity.
      The absence of life force is a temporary existence.

      Soul Science

      The Alchemist must extract the Potable GOLD from within this Menstrum
      Universale in order to achieve the blending of the Cross with the
      Triangle. Before achieving this amalgamation, we do not have a true
      existence, we only have a temporary soul! All we have are the four
      Bodies of sin (Scorpio) (Physical, Vital, Astral and Mental) are
      controlled by the Ego (Scorpio).

      Another way to look at the secret purpose of the Rosy Cross is, to
      release resurrect the astral soul off the crucifixion cross of the four
      elements earth water fire air by the art of alchemy producing the
      quintessence the fifth element , this is the great work the magnum opus.