Welcome

  • fuzzysbees
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Welcome to the group,I will start by listing a link to an article dealing with cell regression.The basic idea of this is to reduce the size of the foundation cell to help the bees naturally fight the infestation of the Varroa mite by changing the size from the industry standard 5.4mm to the more natural 4.9mm size recognized by beekeepers in the early 1900s.

      http://www.beesource.com/eob/4dot9/index.htm