Eurasian Collared-Doves

  • duncan44@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      The Cornell website has a graphic on the chronological spread of the ECD
      based on sightings and numbers on CBCs. It's pretty impressive.
      Our first ECDs in the Pensacola area were a cause of great excitement.
      They now just about outnumber the Mourning Doves, and are a constant
      plague around feeders. Their reproductive capacity seems to be
      exponential, and they are quite vocal from midwinter to spring and
      through summer. They are certainly successful.
      Lucy Duncan

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.