1921 & 1921 Census look-up

  • marthawarn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009
      Hello:
      I am new to this group. I am hoping some kind soul can take a peek at the 1921 & 1931 census for Peace River, Alberta, Canada.
      I am hoping you might find my Grandfather, Halbert Boyd.
      He went up there to live and hunt from 1921-1938.
      He was born in 1889, WI.
      I hope that maybe we can break down this brick wall with this.
      I do know that he had his Grandfather's family in Ontario for many years.
      IF you could also look for Boyd & Henry surnames.
      As I think, maybe they moved from Ontario to Alberta.
      His Grandparents were:
      Samuel Boyd b: Ireland abt 1830.
      Mary Boyd nee Henry b: Upper Canada abt 1830-35.
      Thank you very much.
      Kind reguards,
      Martha