COLTON

  • Harvey Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2006
      I am looking for the family Colton, the last timeI saw them was in
      1946/7. I am looking for the three children Margaret Colson, Elizabeth
      Colton and David Colton, they ranged in age from about 10 to 6 years
      old at the last time I saw them. They lived about 6 miles north of
      Cadogen Alberta at that time. The two girls are probably married and I
      don't know their married names. I checked David's name on Canada 411
      but found no listing for him in Canada. Is there a census listing after
      1911 that I can check.
      Harvey Miller