Gillis

  • Wilmer Fawcett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 1999
      Hi- new lister.

      Searching my Grandfather John William GILLIS, born PEI 1878, homesteaded
      in Alberta early years of 1900's, married in Edmonton 1912 Dorothy Rose
      Milner, foreman with City of Edmonton, died 1955.

      Any tips, pointers, connections welcome, as well as pointers to research
      homesteading in Alberta around and just after 1900.
      --
      Wilmer Fawcett
      e-mail: Viveza@...

      Genealogy:
      Yorkshire WRY: Scotton/Scriven/Knaresborough/Farnham: FAWCETT
      Scotland: Inverness-shire/Skye/PEI Canada: GILLIS, MacLEOD
      Ross & Cromarty/Tain/Ontario: FRASER, MUNRO