Sheldomar & Keoland Holiday Gaming Trip

  • Jean-Philipe JP Chapleau
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hi !
      A group of us TU-filled Tusmans are looking to set up a trip to
      Keoland to finish off our excess TUs. We'd like to find ourselves a DM
      to run us through the following adventures:

      -SHE4-04 Fundamentals of Dweomercraft
      -SHE4-05 Advanced Dweomercraft
      -SHE4-07 A Matter of Trust
      -Any Keoland mod after KEO4-04 (yr4 or 5)

      We'd be looking for APLs 6-8 wherever possible. We're willing to
      travel anytime after the 22nd of December (except the 24th, 25th, 27th
      and 31st..
      If you're willing to host a bunch of Tusman for a day or a night
      (we're also open for an overnight trip like we did last year), contact
      me directly jpchapleau @ hotmail.com

      JP