Peregrine falcons

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 6:41 AM
      In my current manuscript, I am using a peregrine falcon. I have quite a
      bit of 'book' material here, but it doesn't go into what sounds they
      make when they're happy, angry, upset, etc...or body gestures. Is
      anyone familiar with this or know of a falconer nearby my location who
      would be willing to answer these questions? If she/he has an e, that
      would be wonderful. I'm located in Virginia Beach, VA. Thank you in
      advance.
      Diana Cosby
      cosby@...
      http://www.erols.com/cosby/diana.html