Kinda OT: Looking for Gaelic translation

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2000
      This came from a friend on another list I'm on; I told her I'd forward it
      here to see if anyone could help.

      >To: Moondance Discussion <Moondance@egroups.com>
      >From: elizabyth burtis-lopez <elizabyth@...>
      >Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:13:56 -0700
      >Subject: [Moondance] question for anyone
      >
      >Hey there,
      >
      >Does anyone know enough Gaelic to translate some wedding vows? A very
      >dear friend of mine is getting married in a couple of weeks and wants to
      >say her wedding vows in her ancestrial tongue (her husband is saying his
      >vows in Hebrew). Please post offlist if you can help or if you know
      >anyone who can.
      >
      >Cheers,
      >
      >Elizabyth

      YiS,
      Baintighearna Muirghein Dhaire an Faoilciarach /|\
      Blue Mountain Cornet and Dreiburgen Web Minister
      http://thunder.prohosting.com/~3burgen/ (ICQ 12594533)
      (any posts to e-mail lists do not reflect official opinions
      unless specifically stated otherwise)