New Subscribee

  • Bri'g ingen Betha'in
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2000
      Allo all.

      I think I'll be keeping myself busy reading the archives for a good
      while, aye? Maybe I will find some of the answers to my *numerous*
      questions there. Let's hope ;)

      But I'll introduce, while I'm here, and maybe someone will want to
      poke at me privately :)

      I am Bri'g ingen Betha'in and reside in the Kingdom of An Tir. I am a
      Chirurgeon and Herald, and a member of the Herbal Guild and Spirit
      Makers Guild. I am also active in Equestrian and Archery when time
      and mostly money permits. My persona is at home in 1043 Moray. I
      managed to get help from the Academy of Saint Gabriel to make sure
      the name fit, but frankly I am running into big stone walls when I
      try to research the culture further. I am the only member of my
      family with any interest in our own history. I have asked through
      some of the local Herald channels, and get the "not much was written
      on a noblewoman's daily life" and for garb I'm pretty much guessing
      here. I would *LOVE* to start dialog in private with anyone who
      could offer some guidance. I know there was a good bit of intermixing
      with the Norse culture of the time, that far north, especially within
      the ruling family.

      Meep?

      Bri'g