[albanach] Thank you!

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2000
      JBRMM266@... wrote: By the way, Diana, the lion passant is good,
      unless it conflicts with someone prominent.

      Donal,
      Thank you very much.
      Diana
    • Laura McCullough
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2006
        Greetings all,

        Thank you all so much for your replies! I wasn't offended or
        anything... I'm sorry if my post came off that way. I have also
        recieved a few personal replies that I appreciate.
        my husband and I are both mundanely of Scottish decent, as well. He is
        Scotch-Irish and Cherokee, and I am Scottish, Welsh, and Austro-
        Hungarian.
        My interest is mainly for developing my husband's persona. My persona
        is English, but she is married to a minor Scottish noble and lives in
        the area of Falkirk. As I go through my research, I will be sure to
        make any questions I post more specific.
        Again, thank you all for your concerned replies!

        Elianora
      • Erick Maxskelly
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 20, 2006
          What things interest your husband? Is he going for a martial persona, or is
          he a man of peace who persues the gentler arts? Does he have any ideas about
          what his persona is going to develop into?

          --
          Ld. Erick Maxskelly
          Squire to Sir Galem Lionel Ostwestly

        • Laura McCullough
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2006
            Well....
            He's not nearly as involved in SCA right now as I am. He works a lot
            and doesn't really have much time to put into it. Right now he just
            has a basic idea of the time and place he's from (based on his
            actual family heritage and the garb he likes), and he's working on
            his name and device. I don't think he's gotten into the development
            of his persona. I know that he's interested in both heavy and rapier
            fighting, as well as archery.

            Elianora

            --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, "Erick Maxskelly"