[albanach] Scottish Culture FAQ

  • EoganOg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 1999
      Hi everyone! Here's a neat website I found that some of you may find useful.
      It's a very extensive FAQ database for Scottish culture. It's not just
      medieval, but a good portion of it deals with period topics.

      http://www.scot.demon.co.uk/scotfaq/contents.html

      Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP
      http://www.albanach.homepage.com/eogan.html
      Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
      Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
      Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
      mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
      ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
      http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach
      "A! Fredome is a noble thing. . ." --John Barbour in The Bruce, 1375