Matthew Newsome please contact me

    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2013
      Good afternoon,
      Would Matthew Newsome please contact me privately? I have a
      question about a dedication.
      Happy Memorial Day weekend,

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      The MacGruder brother series: His Captive, His Woman, His Conquest/His
      Destiny/*His Seduction-**August 15th 2013/His Enchantment-TBA*/
      //*Born To Bite-3 September 2013*//- Highland vampire anthology
      featuring Hannah Howell, Erica Ridley and Diana Cosby/