Re: [albanach] Searching for Thesis

  • Jody allen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2012
      Why don't you contact the author of the thesis direct...
      hp500@... This on her own page at York.

      Jody

      On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Diana Cosby <diana@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > On 7/4/2012 2:02 AM, Diane wrote:
      > > I have seen an article on line referring to a PhD Thesis by Hilary
      > Paterson on how clothing and such reflected personal identity and power
      > within our time frame.
      > > Has anyone seen this or know where to find it. It isn't in the York
      > University or British Library catalogues yet.
      > ~Is this what you are looking for?
      > http://www.theposthole.org/read/article/164/
      >
      > Happy 4th of July!
      >
      > Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      > www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      > The MacGruder brother series: His Captive-Alexander, His Woman-Duncan,
      > His Conquest-Seathan,
      > */His Destiny - OUT NOW!/*/, /*His Seduction-Griffin TBA, His
      > Enchantment-Grandmother TBA*/
      > //Born To Bite (Pre-Order now!) Highland vampire anthology featuring
      > Hannah Howell, Erica Ridley and Diana Cosby/

      *RINGS TRUE: Historical Research and Fact Check Copy Editing for Authors
      and Publishers * <http://ringstrue.webs.com/>

      *Seanachaidh’s Grove
      <http://www.treesforlife.org.uk/groves/grovepage.php?id=2238>-The
      Storyteller's grove- Help us Reforest Scotland's Caledonian Forest,
      dedicate a tree for ₤5 (the cost of one mass market paperback)- The Grove
      is dedicated to all Authors, Readers and Publishers of Scottish Romances
      and Historical Fiction. Trees in our grove will be planted spring 2012. *