Name of Head Guard position name at Westminster Palace in 1297?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2012
      Any recommendations of where I can find the name of the person who would
      arrest a duke who is betraying King Edward? I wrote the 'head royal
      guard,' but that was until I could put the correct title. Any guidance
      of where to look would be appreciated. My thanks for your time.
      Sincerely,

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/
      His Conquest-Seathan MacGruder /*His Destiny - out *//*now!*/ (Updates
      on the MacGruder brothers series coming soon!)
      /Highland vampire anthology - Born To Bite - September 2012 -my story
      Highlander's Moon!/