Abduction of Alexander III in 1257?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2011
      I have a bit of information on the abduction of King Alexander III
      in 1257 by the Comyns, from "Robert The Bruce's Rivals: The Comyns, 1212
      - 1314," by Alan Young. Is anyone aware of where I could find more on
      this topic? My sincere thanks for your help. Happy Holidays!

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/
      His Conquest-Seathan MacGruder /*His Destiny - out *//*now!*/ (Updates
      on the MacGruder brothers series coming soon!)
      Highland vampire anthology: Title/Release date TBA