Haggis!

  • SCA Margaret Hepburn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2011
      Just because I thought it might amuse some of you....I made and presented a two haggises (haggi??) at a Scottish themed cooking event yesterday. A surprising amount of people were brave enough to try it and quite a few were pleasantly surprised to discover they liked it!

      It was quite an adventure obtaining the sheep innards to make it!

      If anyone would like me to upload pictures, please let me know...

      But now I feel like I can cook ANYTHING...grins...