It's Official, I'm going to the Scottish Ball in NYC!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Okay, this isn't a historical question, but I'm so excited that I hope
      you don't mind me sharing, and it Scottish and supports Scottish
      history! I'm going to the Scottish ball! Yes, I feel like Cinderella,
      except better as I'll be surrounded by Scots!!! *G* I've been invited to
      attend the gala given annually by the National Trust for Scotland USA to
      be held in April in NYC at the Metropolitan Club. Here are photos from
      last year's event:
      http://www.ntsusa.org/events/100414/1.htm

      How exciting is that!!! Thank you for sharing this incredible life
      moment with me! Wow, I'm totally floored!!! *Hugs*

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/ His
      Conquest-Seathan MacGruder
      His Destiny - Oct 2011