Re: [albanach] Clan badge?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
      Matthew A. C. Newsome wrote:

      >Well, the web site you linked to claimed that the crest and tartan shown are
      >for Clan MacGregor, which is the clan the MacGruder family is associated
      >with. But what they show is actually the tartan and crest for the Drummond
      >clan. So no, that is not accurate.

      ~Thank you very much for your time.

      >You can see the actual MacGregor clan crest here:
      >http://clangregor.org/

      ~I see the MacGruder name listed beneath MacGregor, so I can use the
      MacGregor clan badge/tartan for the MacGruders as well? My sincere
      thanks for everything, and I hope you have a fabulous holiday season!
      Cheers!

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/ His
      Conquest-Seathan MacGruder
      His Destiny - Oct 2011