Proper address?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      My setting of my current novel is Scotland, September 1297. My hero, a
      baron, is speaking with Andrew de Moray. Andrew had not acquired his
      father's title. How would my hero, a noble, address Andrew de Moray?
      Any insight is greatly appreciated.
      Sincerely,

      Diana Cosby, International Best-Selling Author
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive-Alexander MacGruder/ His Woman-Duncan MacGruder/ His
      Conquest-Seathan MacGruder
      His Destiny - Oct 2011