Thank you - Sebhdann ingen Cinaedha [albanach] book on the Picts???

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
      Sebhdann wrote:

      >Diana,
      >
      >May I recommend you posting this over on the SCA Pictish loop? Or if you
      >don't wish to join the group just to post this query, let me know and I will
      >cross-post it for you. While the SCA Pictish loop is primarily for SCA
      >folks interested in a Pictish persona, I think an individual who is not SCA
      >but has an honest desire to learn about the Picts from other Pictophiles
      >would be welcome to join the loop. It is a *very *low traffic loop, but it
      >has some fascinating discussions and some wonderful photo albums.
      >
      >Funny you should be asking about books about the Picts, because I am
      >currently reading *The Pictish Conquest: The Battle of Dunnichen 685 & The
      >Birth of Scotland* by James E. Fraser. And after that's finished, it's on
      >to *The Age of the Picts*, by W. A. Cummins. I'm trying to learn more about
      >the Pictish half of my SCA persona and I'm very keen on reading good
      >non-fiction about them!

      ~Thank you very much for your reply. I sincerely appreciate everything!
      Diana
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      His Woman/Duncan MacGruder - 4 star Romantic Times review - 2009
      Booksellers Best Finalist
      His Conquest - Pre-Order now! / His Destiny - Nov 2011