Letters of Safe-Conduct delivered?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010
      On August 28th 1297, six days after King Edward sailed for Flanders,
      Sir Andrew de Rait left London with Letters of Safe-Conduct for Hugh,
      son of the Earl of Ross and Andrew de Moray. [*Information from Evan
      MacLeod Barron's, "The Scottish War of Independence."
      *I am having a frustrating time discovering if Andrew de Moray ever
      received his letter prior to the battle of Stirling Bridge. Does anyone
      have ANY idea of where I could find this information? My sincere thanks
      for your time.

      Diana
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      His Woman/Duncan MacGruder - 4 star Romantic Times review - 2009
      Booksellers Best Finalist
      His Conquest - Nov 2010 / His Destiny - Nov 2011