Re: [albanach] Fwd: [Caid] photos of Scotland

  • Shel Browder
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
      Tha nan dealabhan ubhasach bhreagha, mar a tha Alba fhèin.
      Tapaidh leibh a' Mhuirghein airson a' cuir air loidhne iad.

      The pictures are terribly lovely, as is Scotland itself.
      Thank you Murighein, for putting them on line.

      Beannachd leibh,
      Sealltainn O'Bruadair

      Muirghein wrote:

      > These are just incredible.
      >
      > >Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 19:03:09 -0700
      > >Subject: [Caid] photos of Scotland
      > >
      > >Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
      > >
      > >http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography
      > <http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography>
      > >
      > >Trig yn iach,
      > >Rhieinwen
      > >---
      > >Y mae yma ryw ystyr hud
      > >(There is here some enchanted meaning)
      >
      > YiS,
      > Baintighearna Muirghein Dhaire Faoilciarach /|\

    • Robert Sehon
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
        Wow, thanks for Sharing!

        Robert

        >Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
        >
        >http://ngm.national geographic. com/2010/ 01/hebrides/ richardson- photography
        >
        >Trig yn iach,
        >Rhieinwen
        >---
        >Y mae yma ryw ystyr hud
        >(There is here some enchanted meaning)

        YiS,

      • BanCu
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 18, 2010
          thank you so much for posting this link - wonderful to know that we can purchase these prints as well.

          Beautiful!

          slan,

          Sárait bansaorse inghean Domnaill Mór meic Younge Flann called BánCú
          Dolor Temporarius, Gloria Aeterna, Cicatrices Virgines Placent
          Rugby: Elegant Violence...
          "Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity"

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
            BanCu wrote:

            >thank you so much for posting this link - wonderful to know that we can purchase these prints as well.

            ~You can purchase them??????

            >>>Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
            >>>
            >>>http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography

            Diana
          • BanCu
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
              Yes, there's a 'purchase this print' link (or something along those lines). They'll even frame it for you.

              -BC