Fwd: [Caid] photos of Scotland

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
      These are just incredible.

      >Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 19:03:09 -0700
      >Subject: [Caid] photos of Scotland
      >
      >Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
      >
      >http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography
      >
      >Trig yn iach,
      >Rhieinwen
      >---
      >Y mae yma ryw ystyr hud
      >(There is here some enchanted meaning)

      YiS,
    • Shel Browder
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
        Tha nan dealabhan ubhasach bhreagha, mar a tha Alba fhèin.
        Tapaidh leibh a' Mhuirghein airson a' cuir air loidhne iad.

        The pictures are terribly lovely, as is Scotland itself.
        Thank you Murighein, for putting them on line.

        Beannachd leibh,
        Sealltainn O'Bruadair

        Muirghein wrote:

        > These are just incredible.
        >
        > >Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 19:03:09 -0700
        > >Subject: [Caid] photos of Scotland
        > >
        > >Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
        > >
        > >http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography
        > <http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography>
        > >
        > >Trig yn iach,
        > >Rhieinwen
        > >---
        > >Y mae yma ryw ystyr hud
        > >(There is here some enchanted meaning)
        >
        > YiS,
        > Baintighearna Muirghein Dhaire Faoilciarach /|\

      • Robert Sehon
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2010
          Wow, thanks for Sharing!

          Robert

          >Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
          >
          >http://ngm.national geographic. com/2010/ 01/hebrides/ richardson- photography
          >
          >Trig yn iach,
          >Rhieinwen
          >---
          >Y mae yma ryw ystyr hud
          >(There is here some enchanted meaning)

          YiS,

        • BanCu
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 18, 2010
            thank you so much for posting this link - wonderful to know that we can purchase these prints as well.

            Beautiful!

            slan,

            Sárait bansaorse inghean Domnaill Mór meic Younge Flann called BánCú
            Dolor Temporarius, Gloria Aeterna, Cicatrices Virgines Placent
            Rugby: Elegant Violence...
            "Courage in women is often mistaken for insanity"

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
              BanCu wrote:

              >thank you so much for posting this link - wonderful to know that we can purchase these prints as well.

              ~You can purchase them??????

              >>>Unbelievably gorgeous photos of Scotland:
              >>>
              >>>http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2010/01/hebrides/richardson-photography

              Diana
            • BanCu
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 26, 2010
                Yes, there's a 'purchase this print' link (or something along those lines). They'll even frame it for you.

                -BC