Sir Andrew de Murray or Sir Andrew de Moray? = correct???

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2010
      I started my final on-line revisions for my next book the the Scottish Independence series, and I just realized that there are two spellings out there:
      -Sir Andrew de Murray = used by Geoffrey W.S. Barrow in Robert Bruce & The Community of The Realm of Scotland
      -Sir Andrew de Moray = used by Evan Macleod Barron in The Scottish War of Independence as well as on-line sites.

      *For continuity purposes, I need to use one name throughout my novel. In speculation, both are accepted??? That's what their use by both researchers tells me. Any guidance on the preferred spelling would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance and have a great weekend.

      Diana Cosby
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      His Woman/Duncan MacGruder - 4 star Romantic Times review - 2009
      Booksellers Best Finalist
      His Conquest - Nov 2010 / His Destiny - Nov 2011