Re: [albanach] David de Moravia???

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2010
      At 6:21 PM -0600 1/20/10, Diana Cosby wrote:
      >2. What is the proper address for a Parson? For example, if someone
      >sees him and says, "Oh, that's XXXXX." ??? I don't think I say Vicar,
      >but I'm unsure.

      "Sir", as in "Sir David".

      Sharon Krossa, PhD - skrossa-yg@...
      Medieval Scotland - http://MedievalScotland.org/
      Support MedievalScotland.org when shopping at Amazon:
      US: http://www.amazon.com/?tag=medievalscotland
      UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/?tag=medievalscotla02
      The Medieval Names Archive - http://www.s-gabriel.org/names/
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2010
        Sharon L. Krossa wrote:

        >At 6:21 PM -0600 1/20/10, Diana Cosby wrote:
        >

        >>2. What is the proper address for a Parson? For example, if someone
        >>sees him and says, "Oh, that's XXXXX." ??? I don't think I say Vicar,
        >>but I'm unsure.
        >>

        >"Sir", as in "Sir David".

        ~Thank you SO much, Sharon. A huge thanks! I hope your 2010 is filled
        with blessings!