[albanach] Hello!

  • kuldee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 1999
      I just stumbled onto your group, and it didn't take long to develop a
      burning desire to join. Whisky, lances, songs...you're talking my
      language! I hope I can contribute a little something of interest from
      time to time. I'm not in the SCA, but I'm passionate about Medieval and
      Gaelic history. I'm an armourer, horse-back competitive jouster,
      craftsman, and musician. I'm descended from border reivers, and have a
      little historical society dedicated to the study and reenactment of
      reiver culture. Thanks for creating this marvelous place! Slainte.
      -- Frederick Somers Dixon
    • EoganOg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 1999
        Welcome Frederick! You are most welcome to join this list. Although most of
        us here are members of the SCA, one does not have to be a member to
        contribute to our discussions. You certainly seem to have many interests
        that fall within our time frame and I hope you share some of them with us.
        We are glad to have you on board!
        Aye,
        Eogan Og
        Matt Newsome, list admin.
      • Jim and Andi
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2001
          Greetings from the Shire of Glaedenfeld, Meridies!

          I am looking for someone know knows enough Scots Gaelic to do a simple
          translation. I bought a Gaelic dictionary, "Learn at home"-type tapes and a
          book, and I can't figure out the correct case. If anyone on this list can
          help, or knows someone who can, please email me privately at
          icbhod@....

          Thank you,
          Lady Madrun, awenydd an Glyndwr
          House Herava