Exact location of of Sir Alexander de Lindsay in July 1297?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      I've been scouring my research books and more to find out exactly
      where Sir Alexander de Lindsay was the week or so after July 7th, 1297.
      Does anyone know where I can look to find out exactly where Sir
      Alexander de Lindsay was the week or so after July 7th, 1297?

      *If you're interested, July 7th, 1297 is the date that the Earl of
      Carrick, the Bishop Wishart and Sir William Douglas surrendered
      ignominiously, without even striking a single blow.

      Thank you very much for any guidance in advance. Have a great day!
      Sincerely,

      Diana
      www.dianacosby.com <http://www.dianacosby.com/>
      His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      His Woman/Duncan MacGruder - 4 star Romantic Times review - 2009 Booksellers Best Finalist
      His Conquest - Nov 2010 / His Destiny - Nov 2011