Exact location of of Sir Alexander de Lindsay?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2010
      I've been scouring my research books and more to find out exactly
      where Sir Alexander de Lindsay was the week or so after July 7th, 1297.
      Does anyone know where I can look to find out exactly where Sir
      Alexander de Lindsay was the week or so after July 7th, 1297?

      *If you're interested, July 7th, 1297 is the date that the Earl of
      Carrick, the Bishop Wishart and Sir William Douglas surrendered
      ignominiously, without even striking a single blow.