Re: [albanach] Coat of Arms images?

  • Todd Wilkinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      And don't forget that the badge is usually displayed on stationary and other printed material with the caption "The crest of the clan chief" in Egnlish or Gaelic.

      T.

      "Happy to meet, sorry to part, happy to meet once more!"
      -- The Bon Accord, motto of Aberdeen, Scotland

      From: Diana Cosby <diana@dianacosby. com>
      Subject: [albanach] Coat of Arms images?
      To: albanach@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 11:18 AM

      I am gearing up to do promotion for my medieval Scottish series, and I'm
      searching for a clan crest/badge for the Drummond clan. My question, is
      there rights on the image? Where can I find accurate, downloadable
      images for promotion use for Clan Drummond? Any assistance/guidance
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Sincerely,
      Diana
      www.dianacosby. com <http://www.dianacos by.com/>
      His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      His Woman/Duncan MacGruder - 4 star Romantic Times review - 2009 Maggie
      Awards Finalist
      His Conquest - Nov 2010 / His Destiny - Nov 2011