Fwd: New semester of free, on-line Irish language classes begins February 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      I'm ashamed that I didn't think to forward this here until now :-).

      >Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 21:25:01 -0800 (PST)
      >Subject: [imbas-public] Fw: [diadhuit] New semester of free, on-line
      >Irish language classes begins February 1
      >

      >--- On Sat, 1/24/09, Gear�id � Ceallaigh
      ><gearoid_o_ceallaigh@...> wrote:
      >A chara,
      >
      >We'd like to invite you to join our free, on-line Irish language
      >classes in Scoil Chumann Carad na Gaeilge / The Philo-Celtic Society
      >School at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/philo-celticsociety/ . The
      >new semester begins February 1, 2009.
      >
      >For more information about Cumann Carad na Gaeilge / The
      >Philo-Celtic Society, please visit http://www.philo-celtic.com .
      >
      >Le gach dea-ghu� / Best
      >Gear�id � Ceallaigh / Jerry Kelly
      >R�na� F�gra�ochta / Publicity Secretary
      >Cumann Carad na Gaeilge / The Philo-Celtic Society
      >Ag obair d'athbheochan domhanda na Gaeilge! / Working for the
      >worldwide Irish language renaissance!

      The class started Sunday, but so far it's just been learning where
      files are, checking to see if you can type fadas (and learning how to
      change your keyboard setup if necessary), and today we got the intro
      on pronunciation
      (http://www.angaelmagazine.com/pronunciation/introduction.htm). So,
      if anyone wants to come in "late," I'm sure those who hang out here
      will be able to catch up quickly. The traffic can be a bit heavy
      right now, but it's expected to die down once things get moving and
      we get the introductory chatting out of our collective system :-).

      Is mise,

      Dreiburgen Web Minister http://www.dreiburgen.org