Happy St. Andrews Day

  • Julie Stackable
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      Okay, so, I think it's only still St. Andrews in a couple of time
      zones, but what the heck.

      I'm enjoying a finger or two of Dalwhinnie neat in honor of it - hope
      all of you had happy & safe holidays....

      Margaret Hepburn
    • ebrowder@widomaker.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
        A late happy St Andrews day to you Margaret, and everyone else as well. I had a couple of fingers of Scotch after my Gaelic lesson. It was foggy, raining and chilly here. Appropriate weather as well.

        Beannachdan,
        Shel