photo Contest for SCA Pics With Links

  • Dan Christensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2008
      Sorry about not adding in the links on previous post, sorry about the double post.

      Lions Road Podcast End Of The Year Photo Contest

      Lions Road SCA Podcast http://lionsroad.org

      How was you year? Did you snap a few photos? Well enter our end of the eyar photo
      contest and you could win!!!

      We want to see your best photographs of the year. We are looking for the best
      photographs not the best photographer, so anyone can enter and anyone can win.

      We will start with a Kingdom Level contest through November with the best photos from
      each Kingdom advancing to a joint pool showdown in December.

      We will announce our grandprize winner on the final live online call in show at the end of
      December.

      Winner will receive a drawing from the Lions Road Prize Pool and the Lions Road Money
      Pouch ($100) cash.

      Contest Page http://lionsroad.org/Serv/photocon.asp

      All photos to be posted on our Flickr online accounts by the end of November to be
      eligible. We are looking for photos that touches what is best about playing in the SCA.

      Hey it's free to join so what are you waiting for.