Re: [albanach] Hey!

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2008
      Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@...> wrote: What part of Texas?
      I was raised in the Big Bend area, but now live just North of Galveston.

      ~I'm north of Dallas. :) Nice to meet you.
      Diana
      www.dianacosby.com
      Zebra/His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
      Zebra/His Woman/December 08/Duncan MacGruder

    • pixierosedragon
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2008
        I went to junior high in Alpine, and I also lived in Ft. Stockton for
        a bit. I live in Florida now.

        --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Diana Cosby <diana@...> wrote:

        > Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@...> wrote: What part of Texas?
        > I was raised in the Big Bend area, but now live just North of
        Galveston.

        > ~I'm north of Dallas. :) Nice to meet you.
        > Diana
        > www.dianacosby.com
      • Scott McDonald
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
          Oh yeah?  I rented the Kimball's house on "Twin Sisters" mountain, while living in Alpine during college...But I grew-up in Balmorhea.

          I have family in Ft. Stockton.  Did you know the Hayter's?

          I went to junior high in Alpine, and I also lived in Ft. Stockton for
          a bit. I live in Florida now.

          --- In albanach@yahoogroup s.com, Diana Cosby <diana@...> wrote:

          > Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@ ...> wrote: What part of Texas?
          > I was raised in the Big Bend area, but now live just North of
          Galveston.

          > ~I'm north of Dallas. :) Nice to meet you.
          > Diana
          > www.dianacosby. com

        • pixierosedragon
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
            Hayters...the name is familiar, but I can't see any faces...I lived
            out from town a bit, there is a little trailer park type complex, and
            several small houses for rent. I used to rent one of the houses. It
            was on one of the roads toward Odessa.

            Did you ever see a house up Sunny Glen canyon in Alpine that was built
            out of a stock tank? The bottom floor anyways, it became a 2-story
            house with 2 car garage and stairs off the end that faced Alpine. I
            helped my dad build that house.

            --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@...>
            wrote:

            > Oh yeah?  I rented the Kimball's house on "Twin Sisters" mountain,
            while living in Alpine during college...But I grew-up in Balmorhea.

            > I have family in Ft. Stockton.  Did you know the Hayter's?

          • Scott McDonald
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 5, 2008
              I don't remember your house.  I do remember a gigantic A-frame back there...Used to catch copperheads out in Sunny Glen...Fun times!

              Scott