Re: [albanach] Hey!

  • Bruce Gordon
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 2, 2008
      Yup, here I am, still here. Lurking, mostly, but present and accounted for, nevertheless. I grieve for your loss.

      Nigel

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2008
        Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@...> wrote: What part of Texas?
        I was raised in the Big Bend area, but now live just North of Galveston.

        ~I'm north of Dallas. :) Nice to meet you.
        Diana
        www.dianacosby.com
        Zebra/His Captive/Alexander MacGruder
        Zebra/His Woman/December 08/Duncan MacGruder

      • pixierosedragon
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 3, 2008
          I went to junior high in Alpine, and I also lived in Ft. Stockton for
          a bit. I live in Florida now.

          --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Diana Cosby <diana@...> wrote:

          > Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@...> wrote: What part of Texas?
          > I was raised in the Big Bend area, but now live just North of
          Galveston.

          > ~I'm north of Dallas. :) Nice to meet you.
          > Diana
          > www.dianacosby.com
        • Scott McDonald
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
            Oh yeah?  I rented the Kimball's house on "Twin Sisters" mountain, while living in Alpine during college...But I grew-up in Balmorhea.

            I have family in Ft. Stockton.  Did you know the Hayter's?

            I went to junior high in Alpine, and I also lived in Ft. Stockton for
            a bit. I live in Florida now.

            --- In albanach@yahoogroup s.com, Diana Cosby <diana@...> wrote:

            > Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@ ...> wrote: What part of Texas?
            > I was raised in the Big Bend area, but now live just North of
            Galveston.

            > ~I'm north of Dallas. :) Nice to meet you.
            > Diana
            > www.dianacosby. com

          • pixierosedragon
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 4, 2008
              Hayters...the name is familiar, but I can't see any faces...I lived
              out from town a bit, there is a little trailer park type complex, and
              several small houses for rent. I used to rent one of the houses. It
              was on one of the roads toward Odessa.

              Did you ever see a house up Sunny Glen canyon in Alpine that was built
              out of a stock tank? The bottom floor anyways, it became a 2-story
              house with 2 car garage and stairs off the end that faced Alpine. I
              helped my dad build that house.

              --- In albanach@yahoogroups.com, Scott McDonald <bamberggreenman@...>
              wrote:

              > Oh yeah?  I rented the Kimball's house on "Twin Sisters" mountain,
              while living in Alpine during college...But I grew-up in Balmorhea.

              > I have family in Ft. Stockton.  Did you know the Hayter's?

            • Scott McDonald
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 5, 2008
                I don't remember your house.  I do remember a gigantic A-frame back there...Used to catch copperheads out in Sunny Glen...Fun times!

                Scott