Re: [albanach] Waterloo

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Just a reminder that the focus of this list is study and re-enactment of
      Scotland from the sixth to the sixteenth centuries, as is stated on our main
      group page and in the group description at the bottom of this email.

      While I hate to squelsh conversation, let's remember that the subscribers on
      this list signed up because of interest in pre-1603 Scotland, and try to
      keep our postings on topic.

      Thanks,
      Matt

      list owner