Waterloo

  • Rosemary Munro
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Do you guys do re-enactments of the battle of Waterloo? If so has
      anyone heard of Peter "The Fox" Munro. He was one of my greats and
      supposedly fought in Waterloo. Im willing to say that he probably
      earned his land from the British government. He came over in 1843 and
      purchased some land in PEI, Canada. HELP!!!!! Rose Munro
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
        Just a reminder that the focus of this list is study and re-enactment of
        Scotland from the sixth to the sixteenth centuries, as is stated on our main
        group page and in the group description at the bottom of this email.

        While I hate to squelsh conversation, let's remember that the subscribers on
        this list signed up because of interest in pre-1603 Scotland, and try to
        keep our postings on topic.

        Thanks,
        Matt

        list owner